Become a Friend of CCSO
The orchestra is always glad to welcome new Friends. The CCSO Friends Scheme offers regular concertgoers a discount on the price of tickets, a free programme for each concert and a guaranteed seat. In addition, if you have a favourite seat, we will reserve it for you.
The annual cost of becoming a CCSO Friend is £90, which entitles you to:
• One ticket for each concert during the 12 months from the date of becoming a CCSO Friend
• A free programme for every concert
• A reserved seat
Robert Arnold, a member of the CCSO Friends Scheme, said in May 2015 “I very much like the way that the programmes are put together too – the connections between the items make it all all much more interesting. The programme notes are always entertaining and informative and indeed they contribute much to the whole experience. So well done CCSO – keep it up! I am proud to be a Friend.”
The CCSO greatly values the relationship we have with the Friends of CCSO and the charitable support that they provide.
If you are interested in becoming a CCSO Friend, please contact Manoj Rema, email@example.com.
CCSO welcomes advertising in concert programmes either on a one-off basis or for the entire season. For further details about advertising in our programmes please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The orchestra is a charitable body which offers audiences a stimulating, enjoyable and regular series of high quality concerts. To assist its ongoing development and to help it to plan ahead confidently, the orchestra is now looking to attract private funding from organisations that are interested in supporting the performing arts in Cambridge.
In return, the orchestra can offer sponsors a number of benefits. These include:
- Prominent acknowledgement of the sponsor’s support at concerts, in programmes and in publicity material
- Opportunities for joint advertising and promotion
- Association with the aims of the orchestra, including supporting young talented professional musicians and enthusiastic and hard-working amateurs and enlivening the musical life of Cambridge through regular concerts
- Appropriate allocation of tickets at concerts
- The opportunity to entertain invited guests and consolidate links with the musicians at a private reception on the night of the concert
One of the sponsors from our 2012/13 season made the following comments: “What a terrific evening – we were delighted to be involved with the concert. The programme was thoroughly enjoyable, Guy was a star – what playing! Out thanks to all the orchestra, conductor, front of house team and West Road.”
For further information concerning the different sponsorship opportunities available, please email email@example.com